The Master in Business Administration (MBA) continues being the most demanded title and valued for its professional projection and its opportunities to give a labor and salary jump. However, you have to think twice to choose the correct MBA. There’s a long list of best MBA colleges in India and interested candidates are supposed to know well about them. According to experts at the certified Management experts, these are the trends of five of the best private business schools in India you should look for in an MBA:
- Learning by Doing: Training methodology based on experiential learning. The advantages of this type of methodology are multiple since the student obtains a practical experience and learns from their own mistakes until they get the correct answer, in addition to better understanding the concepts and developing critical thinking.
- Multidisciplinary: Multidisciplinary is a key element of creativity and innovation. Multidisciplinary training integrates actors, elements and values from multiple areas of knowledge, knowledge and practical technique and this helps to identify synergies, analogies and approaches from multiple points of view.
- Guiding teachers: Teachers act as guides for students. The teacher, therefore, must stop being a mere content instructor to become a counsellor, a mentor to help identify the key knowledge that must acquire, to question the established and develop innovative solutions and proposals.
- Inverted pedagogy: The reverse pedagogy (flipped learning) is to distribute the traditional master class or explanation of concepts in video format to students for study at home and dedicate class hours to work directly with students to solve problems more personalized
- Personalization: Not all companies are the same or all students have the same training or experience. This handicap detected in the classroom requires a personalized work capable of analyzing and determining the needs of each of the students individually.
What Are The Ideal Characteristics Of The Top Business Schools?
There are different forms of MBA: regular, online and open learning. However, we can find a series of common characteristics that any MBA should have to fulfill its basic objective. On the internet, there is a list of MBA colleges in India but here, we’re providing the main characteristics of the top business schools. This is no other than to provide students with the skills, knowledge and skills necessary to make the best decisions within the company, especially in those that refer to business strategies.
- Must provide the student with a global and strategic vision of the most relevant areas of the company: Management, Finance, Logistics, HR, etc.
- Facilitate the development of managerial skills.
- It develops aspects that are essential today for the competitiveness of companies, such as the globalization of the economy and business and the needs of internationalization.
- Emphasize the urgent need to bet on continuous improvement and the creation and capture of the value created.
- Regarding the teaching methodology, based on the case method, it should focus on the following points: experiential and practical learning, multidisciplinary and personalization and adaptation to the needs of each student.